Wednesday, November 5, 2014

URGENT PLEASE READ- SNOW MAN COSTUMES

URGENT PLEASE READ-

Hello Bonjour Parents!

Just a quick update that over the few weeks I have been looking for the "snowman costumes" for the children for the Christmas Gala!  

The good news is that the Costume above is available and they have 12 in stock for 4-6 year olds. The unfortunate news is the costume which you previously saw on the blog has been sold out and other snow man costumes either are too expensive or simply they don't have enough in stock.

The cost of the Snowman Costume above which I negotiated to meet our budget is $25.00 & with tax $28.25.  

I would like to propose the following, only if everyone is in agreement  with this costume, in order to provide closure on this task. 

I will order and pay for all the costumes tomorrow and will be able to have them delivered by Monday November 10, 2014

However, if you could kindly provide your payment to Madame Claire in a sealed envelope for $28.25 by November 12, 2014, that would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know, your response and I shall arrange next steps.

Cordially,

Sonya 

No comments:

Post a Comment