Monday, November 10, 2014

Going back to school message

Bonjour,

I wanted to remind you that next Wednesday (the 19th) we are going to the Aquarium, you will find all the information needed on the form I put in your children's bag. It needs to be completed and sent in back to me as soon as possible. I also need volunteers to help me so if you're free and you want to join us please let me know on the form too.
Here is a copy of the form.
Merci


Another little reminder : it's rare but it can still happen that children's sport bags get mixed up. If you happen to get one from another student would you please wash the clothes anyway so that they would have their clothes clean too for sport. That means that your child will also have clean clothes and that every student is ok. Thanks a lot for your cooperation and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment